The ShareFinder 6 BETA has arrived and we want you to help us test it so that we can offer our clients the best possible experience!
We will be running the BETA test for the next month or so, ahead of the official launch of ShareFinder 6.
During this time access to the BETA test version will be completely free.
Further details, as they currently stand, are as follows:
ShareFinder 6 will be available at a monthly fee of R300, inclusive of one market of your choice.
Each additional market you wish to have access to will cost R50 per month.
We currently support the JSE, the London stock exchange, the New York stock exchange, the NASDAQ stock exchange and the Australian stock exchange, with hopes to add more in the future, based on demand.
If you would like to sign up to our ShareFinder 6 test BETA program, here’s how:
Firstly, go to our website using the following link – http://www.rcis.co.za
– Once there, on the top towards the left had side you will see two buttons, My Account (http://www.rcis.co.za/clientportal/login) and Signup (http://www.rcis.co.za/clientportal/user/signup).
Which of these you click depends on whether or not you have an account with us on our website.
– If you already have an account, simply click on the My Account link (http://www.rcis.co.za/clientportal/login) . This will take you to a login screen. Put in your username (The email address you used when you created your account on our website) and your password, then click login. (If you have forgotten your password there is a forgot password option to the left of the login button. It will take in your email address. When you click submit it will refresh the page. You must then check your email for further instructions)
– If you do not have an account, click the Sign Up link. (http://www.rcis.co.za/clientportal/user/signup) This will take you to our account creation page. Simply fill in all of your details and click sign up at the bottom.
Once that is done, an activation email will be sent to the email address you provided. Simply go to your email, wait for that activation email to come through, then click on the link it provides. This will activate your account and you can then sign in to our clientportal! (See previous step)
Please note: At the moment, our old database and our website clientportal database are separate. This means that if you have no made an account on our website specifically, you will have to do so now. We plan to merge the two at a later date so this will not be an issue in the future, but for now it is.
– Once you have logged in, you will see a navigation bar on the left hand side. Click the Add Subscriptions button.
– On the subscriptions page, you will see a list of the subscriptions that we offer. Find the ShareFinder 6 BETA subscription, and click the check box next to its name.
– At the bottom you will see a bunch of payment options. (Once off, recurring, EFT or PAYPAL) You can safely ignore these for now as the BETA subscription is free! Simply press the checkout button and you’re done.
Now that you have subscribed to the ShareFinder 6 BETA, you just need to download and install it.
– To Download it, simply click on the following link: http://www.rcis.co.za/updates/publish.htm
– Once that is done, navigate to the download location and run the downloaded file.
– Simply follow the on screen installation instructions and it will guide you through the install process.
– Once it is installed, you can now run the program. It will come up with a login screen. Simply put in your account details (The one you made on our website) and login! (Username will be the email address you signed up for on our website)
And that’s it! We hope you enjoy using ShareFinder 6 BETA and be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems at all!
We are very determined to get ShareFinder 6 exactly right, so if you encounter any special difficulties or errors you can even request to contact our programmer directly.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.