To download and install Sharefinder 5’s holiday file successfully, please follow these instructions step by step:
- Once the file has downloaded, open a folder and locate Downloads under My PC in the left-hand pane of the folder window.
- The file will need to be extracted. If using Windows 10, you can double click HOLIDAYS.zip and right click on the HOLIDAYS.SFI file inside HOLIDAYS.zip and select Copy. If not using Windows 10 please use WinRAR, which you can download from this link: WinRar Download
Sharefinder 5 is by default installed to the following locations:
C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareFinder\DBase2 or C:\Program Files\ShareFinder\DBase2
C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareFinder\Sharenet or C:\Program Files\ShareFinder\Sharenet
- Go to the ShareFinder default location.
- Right click somewhere in the folder and select Paste.
- It will ask you if you want to copy over an existing file, say yes.
Please note: On some computers, you may also be asked for administrator/security permission to paste the file. This is normal, choose ‘Yes’ or ‘Accept’.